We’re obtaining a more robust examine the long-awaited move-able Bluetooth speaker from Sonos thanks to a slew of latest pictures denote by WinFuture. The German publication that makes a specialty of Microsoft leaks has denoted what it says ar “official promoting images” of the new speaker, whereas additionally giving United States of America a reputation for product S17: Sonos Move.
The images offer the United States of America a primary glimpse at the stationary base station still because the constitutional handle whereby the Sonos Move is uncropped and remodeled into a normal Bluetooth speaker via a toggle button on the rear. We’re additionally obtaining a primary examine however the Sonos Move charges, either via the USB-C jack or the 2 charging contacts close to the bottom of the speaker. It’s an original style that helps you to extend your Sonos whole-home audio network into the yard or a restroom, as an example, or to places way on the far side the reach of your Wi-Fi signal just like the beach or a park.
- The speaker is larger than it’s going to look within the photos. It’s each taller and slightly wider than the Sonos One / Play:1.
- It supports hands-free voice commands from either Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- When in Bluetooth mode, the speaker can’t be controlled with the Sonos app. It behaves like every alternative Bluetooth speaker. You combine it and play.
- Hands-free voice commands for Alexa and Google Assistant also are (currently) inaccessible in Bluetooth mode.
- In regular Wi-Fi mode, the speaker sounds like the other Sonos device within the app — however with electric battery indicator.
- Like alternative recent Sonos speakers, the move-able one can support Apple’s AirPlay two.
- It’s primary Sonos speaker to support automotive vehicle True play, utilizing the speaker’s constitutional microphones to mechanically fine-tune the audio output.
We still don’t understand the battery life, waterproof/dustproof rating, ability to combine with alternative Sonos speaker(s) for stereo or surround sound, or, significantly, the price. As way as dates go, Sonos is hosting a press event that kicks off on August twenty-sixth, therefore it’s an honest bet we’ll get all the small print then.